Soft Clear Stamp
Clear stamp is made of a special material called TPR. The material is transparent, soft, light and self-cling. Clear stamp is naturally able to cling to gross surface, especially acrylic block. Clear stamps are generally used as tools for handmade cards and scrapbook.
Two other tools are needed: Ink pad and acrylic block.
1. Carefully pull the clear stamp off of storage sheet.
2. Cling the clear stamp to an acrylic block big enough to hold the entire stamp.
3. Dab ink over the raised design of the stamp.
4. To see if the ink has transferred to the design, hold the stamp up to the light, tilting back and forth slightly. The inked areas will shine in the light.
5. Hold the acrylic block, image side toward the paper, and stamp in the desired area. Try not to wiggle or tilt the stamp as you press down firmly.
6. Carefully lift the stamp up, holding the paper with one hand so the stamp releases the paper.
7. Clean your stamp with water or with stamp cleaner.
9. Restore the stamp on the storage sheet